Terms & conditions
We are excited to have you stay with us and share our beautiful property and cabins with you. Before you complete your booking we ask you to please look over these very important informations we have created in order to ensure we as a business, you as our valued guest, as well as all of the other guests and visitors on site, all have a positive, safe and enjoyable experience.
By making a reservation with us, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Rocky Ridge Resort- BC
- All cabin reservations must be confirmed with a $100 deposit for each cabin at the time of booking. 50% of the deposit is non- refundable.
- Cancelation Policy: A $100 deposit for each cabin is required upon your booking which of $50 is non- refundable. If you cancel less than 7 days prior your arrival date the full deposit is non refundable.
- Weddings/ Events: A $500 deposit is required upon your booking which of $250 is non- refundable. The full amount of your invoice needs to be paid 4 weeks before the wedding/ event. If you cancel less then 4 weeks before the wedding/event, the full deposit will be non refundable. If you cancel less then two weeks before the wedding, we charge 50% of the total amount and if you cancel less than 48hrs before or do not show up, you will be charged the full price.
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Charges apply to additional guests 15 years old and up, as well as all pets. There is no charge for children under the age of 14.
- Check- in: 3pm- 9pm
- Check out: 12pm
- Smoking of tobacco and cannabis is strictly prohibited in all indoor spaces.
- Children are welcome but must be supervised at all times. Wild animals including Bears, Coyotes, Moose etc., as well as farm equipment, horses, and other unforeseen dangers all pose serious safety issues. Children should never be unsupervised indoors or out.
- Pets are welcome for a fee of $10 per pet per night. Pets must be supervised inside the cabin unless left in a secure kennel. Pets must be ON LEASH if not friendly to other dogs or humans. Any aggressive behavior or excessive barking will result in removal of the animal. We do not provide bags but removal of pet waste is required.
- Your cabin will be clean and ready for your arrival. We do not offer daily housekeeping or restocking of toiletries. You are provided with a complimentary amount for approximately a 2 day stay.
- We have no cell-phone connection at the resort. Wi-fi and a phone for emergencies are available at the office.
- There is no power in the cabins, everything works with propane except for the Beaver cabin that has a little solar power.
- There is the possibility to connect a generator to the Bear, Eagle Cabin and Saloon for power. $25 per full tank.
- We advice a 4×4 car, especially in winter time.
- Payment methods: cash, e-transfer, Pay Pal, debit and credit cards.
- The Sauna is $30 per use in summer time and $50 per use in winter time.
- We do not allow fireworks and hunting/shooting on the Resort.
- For offers and prices for weddings, events and whole place to rent, please contact us.
- Rocky Ridge Resort also rents a white 20ft by 40ft party tent with window walls. $500 per event. (only at Rocky Ridge Resort)
- Rocky Ridge Resort is a 105 acre property, place of business and a working farm. There are tripping hazards, wild animals, holes, falling branches, vehicles, heavy equipment, creeks, swamp and other risks year round. Rocky Ridge Resort can not and will not be held responsible for any damages, injuries, loss or death that occur to our guests or visitors to the property.